Creative E-Commerce Marketing and Customer Service Assistant
We are an expanding online Fashion Retail Company based in Manchester and we are currently looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual. This vacancy is now open and we are looking for an immediate start.
This role would suit a graduate or someone of graduate calibre with a keen interest in fashion. Based in our HQ you will be required to work on the front desk largely fulfilling the e-commerce role but also covering reception and retail duties as part of your daily routine. We require someone to take on the responsibility for the online operation and require someone to:
• Design and create marketing campaign collateral - including banners, emails, and social media campaigns.
• Take product photographs and edit in Photoshop for posting online.
• Design emails and newsletter content.
• Maintain and improve our multi sales channels including eBay and Amazon.
• Continually work to improve the user experience to improve site conversation rate.
• Maintain consistency of the company brand.
• Setup Google Adword campaigns, monitoring effectiveness and reporting on ROI.
• Deal with customer orders, dispatches, returns and complaints.
• Stock control, restocking and storage.
• Analysis of key sales data to identify new sales opportunities.
So, what are we looking for?
• Extensive knowledge and experience of all Adobe software, in particular Photoshop.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of listing on eBay and Amazon.
• Knowledge of SEO and web copy writing would be an advantage along with experience in content management systems including HTML and CMS.
• Excellent organisational skills and written English.
• An organised individual with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work on own initiative, but be a team player in a fast-growing and exciting company.
Please note that you will be left a lot of the time to run the business independently so there is a fair bit of responsibility involved. We want your creative minds to run wild to help expose our business to the outside world as well as anything that may help the internal running of the business. We are looking for an individual where qualifications are not important, but knowledge, independence and creativity is key!!
Flexible 40 hour contract within our opening hours.
£14,000 basic salary depending on experience.
28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
Please send a CV with a covering note explaining why you might be suitable for the role. We will invite suitable applicants for interview week commencing 13th June 2016
Just on a side note, if you or someone you know can offer one or more of the below, tell them to get in touch as we may have a freelance place for them too...
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14,000.00 /year
Ecommerce: 1 year
Marketing: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Full Driving License and Car preferable
High school or equivalent
Spanish - not necessary
French - not necessary
German - not necessary
Italian - not necessary